He is so worthy.
It is my intent to share with you how God is working in my life since answering the call to go to Zambia. I will try to keep this updated as much as possible and hopefully together we will see God's provision for me and the children I hope to serve this summer.
[July 31- Worship.]
This morning I woke up at 4:30 to go pray and worship with the mamas and others at the church nearby. Most mornings the glorious sound of their voices would wake me up. I would sometimes sit up and listen, or stand outside my tent and look at the stars before I went back to sleep for another hour. Today, Ambrey,Rebecca, and I joined them. We walked into the small building with dirt floors and found rocks/bricks to sit on along the wall. Mama Marie, being the saint that she is, led us in worship. Together we sang songs about how great and wonderful God is. We thanked Jesus for saving us. We sang about how God is faithful all the time, every day, every hour. We praised Him for being the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Creator, Redeemer, Provider! I realized during that time how I had not been seeing God for who He really is. I had not been praising Him with all of myself. Before, I thought and prayed more for myself during worship than I praised and worshiped God. Geeze!! I am so thankful that through this trip God has showed me and reminded me how worthy He is. He sent His son to die on a cross for me so that I could know Him. I realized how He is so worthy of all of my praise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment