I have so many thoughts on my mind today. I am here to teach a group of 14 year olds about Jesus. Upon meeting them the other day, they seemed quite similar to American teenagers: quiet and stand off-ish. Awesome. Slightly intimidating. I wonder so many things about them and about their lives. I have many hopes for their future. I ask God, "Father, what name will these kids call you? Will they call you Abba Father, Savior, my Hope?" I pray pray pray that they do. I pray that their hearts are opened and the great love of Jesus will be revealed to them.
In Hosea it says...
I will call them 'my people' who are not my people; and I will call her 'my loved one' who is not my loved one.
I pray that the God of the universe, the God of the fatherless will bring these kids into His arms and invite them into His family. I pray that I can be used to show them compassion and love.
No comments:
Post a Comment