[July 17-Dancing]

It's really cold this morning and two of the girls in my MAG are sick. I'm praying a lot for healing. With the amount of training that we are doing, being sick makes your days down right difficult.

Last night I danced and praised Jesus with the little kids at the orphanage. Just thinking about it brings a great smile to my face. It was one of the greatest things I think I've ever done. It really made me see how my heart has been out of worship. In that moment I felt it come back. Whatever seemed to be keeping me from really worshipping melted away. The children's voices encouraged me, and set my heart free to WORSHIP and praise the glorious God I serve!

Psalm 147:10-11 is speaking wonders to me today.
His pleasure is not in the strength of the horse, nor his delight in the legs of a man; the Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love.

My works or "good" deeds don't please God. How could they? The best I could ever do is like filthiness in comparison to His pure and wonderful holiness. I'm so thankful today to be reminded that my strength, stamina, and good deeds are not going to be measured or judged. My faith and trust in Him is what pleases Him! That's a huge weight lifted!

No comments:

Post a Comment