[July 22]

Today, I'm praying for the kids in my group. I pray they will grow to know the Lord more and more and that their love for Him would flourish. I pray that they remain confident of what happened to them just the other day.

I've already begun to think about how it will be to leave this group of kids, my new little brothers and sisters in Christ. Just the thought of it breaks my heart. I pray that the Lord would keep them company and be with them always. I am really praying that the Lord reminds them of our love for them and His love for them. I trust that they rest safely in His hands.

I TRUST HIM. I TRUST HIM. I TRUST THE LORD.

Luke 6:20-21, 23
Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are you who hunger now, for you will be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you will laugh. Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment