It is my intent to share with you how God is working in my life since answering the call to go to Zambia. I will try to keep this updated as much as possible and hopefully together we will see God's provision for me and the children I hope to serve this summer.
[July 20]
I trust in my Father's power. I trust in His great and mighty love. Today I am asking God that He would speak clearly through Candice, Katie, and myself. I can see how these kids need the Lord. They need hope. They need love. I pray that I would be used to show them God's love, and not just my own. I pray that the three of us would work to be a united team as the trinity presents one powerful, united front. Use us Lord!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment