[July 12]

We are on our way to Zambia now! Finally!! I'm reading through Isaiah and meditating on what the Lord points out to me.

Isaiah 50:4
The Sovereign Lord has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught.

Isaiah 55:10-11
As the rain and the snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourish, so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater; so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

My God has given me an instructed tongue, to go and tell people about Him and His great love. Today I pray for boldness and confidence that God will speak through me. His words have power. His words can save. I pray that I am pushed out of my comfort zone, and that my faith will be increased. I pray that He will work through me in situations where my inadequacies are apparent. I pray God will use me to touch people and shower them with love as He has so beautifully done for me. I am here. I stand ready and eager to be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment