It's Christmas here at Every Orphan's Hope!! Bottles are hung around what we call the 'Family Room' along with snowflakes and a "Christmas tree". It's fun and festive. Everyone is extra happy this morning because we got to sleep in until 7 o'clock (instead of waking up at 5:30 like we did for camp last week!). Because some of the kids have examinations, we are starting camp a little later.
Praise God!!
Psalm 71: 15-16
My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure. I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, O Sovereign LORD; I will proclaim your righteousness, yours alone.
Today I pray that the Lord would open the hearts of the kids we will be with this week. I pray that our hearts would be open to Him too so that we can be listening for the Shepherd's voice and His Spirit. We are His servants and we are longing to serve Him.
Psalm 71:23
My lips will shout for joy when I sing praise to you - I, whom you have redeemed.
1 John 3:16-18
This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay our lives down for our brothers. If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment