[July 23]

Yesterday was the last day of camp. Here are a few things said that really struck me.

"I will see you again in heaven, Amanda."

"I want to dance and cry at the same time."

-"Nikukonda" -me
-"I love you" -Idah

I sit here completely at a loss for words. I am struck with joy and heartbreak at the same time. I am praying fervently for my group of kids. Pour our Your love onto all the children we met! Bless them! Stir up their hearts to seek You, to talk about You! Lord, don't let me forget their smiles, their laughs, their cries.

I lift these kids into the Lord's hands. I pray that He keeps them forever in His safe, loving hands.

Isaac Mumba
Kelvin Chanda
Keagan Chipembele
Njekwa Lumano
Edify Zulu
Smack Kunda
James Siwila
Kelvin Chisemga
Charity Daka
Elizabeth Miyanda
Treeza Muyoba
Idah Chatenga
Extrida Mwale

Psalm 11:14
But you, O God, do see trouble and grief; you consider it to take it in hand. The victim commits himself to you; you are the helper of the fatherless.

No comments:

Post a Comment