[July 27- Everything Isn't Wonderful.]

Ok, despite my eagerness to get to know this new group...yesterday was pretty rough. They seemed energetic at first, but now they aren't really responding. My mind can't help but think of those I met and fell in love with last week. My heart is still longing to see them and give them a hug. Yet, the Lord has placed me here with these kids for a reason. I want to get to know this new group and be present with them. I'm praying that God would make room in my heart for them...because right now my heart is hurting.

I'm pretty worn out this morning, but after reading 2 Corinthians 6:3-10 I am excited to be worn out! These kids are worth me giving everything within me!!

We put no stumbling block in anyone’s path, so that our ministry will not be discredited. Rather, as servants of God we commend ourselves in every way: in great endurance; in troubles, hardships and distresses; in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in hard work, sleepless nights and hunger; in purity, understanding, patience and kindness; in the Holy Spirit and in sincere love; in truthful speech and in the power of God; with weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left; through glory and dishonor, bad report and good report; genuine, yet regarded as impostors; known, yet regarded as unknown; dying, and yet we live on; beaten, and yet not killed; sorrowful, yet always rejoicing; poor, yet making many rich; having nothing, and yet possessing everything.

Dang. Preach it Paul!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment